The purpose of this small but effective prototype is to continuously improve on providing and receiving feedback. Providing and receiving feedback is difficult, so practice it often!
1. Plan and organize feedback events. Twice a year at least, but more could prove to be usefull.
2. One week before the feedback session, organize a feedback training session.
3. Find a facilitator and/or feedback trainer. There are tons available, maybe even within your organization itself, without you knowing. Practice different techniques, methods, etc of feedback.
5. Have better feedback sessions, one or two weeks later.
6. Repeat this before every feedback session. You don't become a master in providing feedback without practice. Over and over again.
Your colleagues will become better at providing feedback. This will result in better conversations, more meaningful relationships, happier people.
register_widget(), before they can be displayed. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.9.0.) in /www/prototypingwork_655/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5311
Want monthly inspiration, right into your mailbox? And get our Canvas for free. What are you waiting for, enter your mail address and we’ll keep you energized.