How does it work?
If you want to set the right course, you need to know where you are today!
Imagine sailing on the Atlantic Ocean. Your destination of choice is the Caribbean because you love coconuts and palm trees as we do. What’s the fastest way to get there? The answer of course depends on where you are today. Determine the exact position on the map and you can start calculating course, set the sails right, and start steering in the right direction. Check your position once in a while again and you will be able to re-adjust the course if needed and you get valuable information about speed and estimated time of arrival.
Improving happiness in your organization works best if you start by determining where you are today. Together with Fontys University of Applied Sciences, WIN has developed the happiness at work scan they call Winsights. With the Winsights survey, they help organizations and teams by measuring the current state of happiness in your organization. The scan is the first scientifically validated tool for measuring happiness at work in the Netherlands.
You can use the Winsights survey to measure the main drivers for happiness at work being:
The Winsights survey can be used for individuals, teams, and organizations and is safe, reliable, and easy to use. All it takes is 4 simple steps to get it started:
- Determine the target group and get all the e-mail addresses
- WIN will invite your employees to fill in the questionnaire by e-mail
- WIN will send you the results which provide you with insights on the current state of the five drivers (purpose, talent, autonomy, relations, and leadership)
- You choose the best approach for you for follow up:
- Using the prototyping.work methodology
- Give WIN a call to help you with consultancy services.
For the best results, we recommend repeating the Winsights survey after executing the main actions. By monitoring the results of your actions, setting new goals, taking new actions, and measuring again you create a continuous improvement loop.